DirectX 7 SDK Sample code
Author Message
 DirectX 7 SDK Sample code

I have the April 2000 MSDN CD's.  So I have the documentation.  But I don't
have the sample code.  The SDK is 128MB and I don't want to download all
that just to get the VB samples (DirectSound is all I'm interested in).  Is
there someplace I can get this?  I've searched Microsoft's website for just
the sample code.  So far no luck.

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DirectX 7 SDK Sample code
I downloaded the SDK. The VB Samples are in a separate directory. I've
compressed them into a ZIP file, and it's still 11MB.

Let me know how you want to get it. I could set up an FTP server on my
system (I use DSL) and let you get it that way.

--
Patrick Palczewski

Quote:
> I have the April 2000 MSDN CD's.  So I have the documentation.  But
I don't
> have the sample code.  The SDK is 128MB and I don't want to download
all
> that just to get the VB samples (DirectSound is all I'm interested
in).  Is
> there someplace I can get this?  I've searched Microsoft's website
for just
> the sample code.  So far no luck.

Wed, 13 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveMovie Problem (even in DirectX SDK sample)

2. DirectX SDK Samples.

3. Directx sdk samples

4. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

5. sdk sample code does not compile

6. DirectX 9.0. SDK (downloading right now)

7. DirectX 8.0a SDK Help: 2D Surfaces

8. DirectX 7.0 SDK

9. Location of DirectX 5 SDK Downloadable EXE

10. DirectX 5 SDK

11. DirectX SDK

12. DirectX 9 SDK installation and VS.NET