Transform Vector or Mesh(Not addressed here)
Author Message
 Transform Vector or Mesh(Not addressed here)

USING DIRECTX 9 and Visual Basic.Net

I am using this code to try and transform a vector but it
seems to return the same value untransformed I just want
to be able to rotate it x degres (radiants)

Example of how I do it

Dim tmpMat as Matrix

'Rotoate Matrix by 20 degres
tmpMat.RotationY(20)

'my new vector

dim v1 as vector3 = new vector3(10,10,10)

'Trying to transform

v1.Transform(v1,tmpmat)

Msgbox v1.z & "/" & v1.y & "/" & v1.x

'RESULT = V1 = V1 not transformed

'as you can see the vector has not been transformed
'I am not sure about the source vector in the
Transform 'method that might be the problem

Thanks for any help

Diabloice Platinum

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:04:49 GMT

1. Transforming with .Transform() Method : Transforming only part of the entire XML

2. Mesh Names or Mesh Subset Names

3. Mesh Picking, Boned Animation, Faked Meshes

4. Progressive meshes / Simplifying meshes

5. Using Mesh or not?

6. Send mail to address not in Outlook Contacts

7. E-mail address not available in Access 97 with Link Exchange/Outlook Wizard

8. Please Help - Do not publish addresses

9. Internet Free/Busy Addresses for contacts not being used

10. Outlook address book not accessible in Offline mode - Please help

11. Check for addresses names not in the Gal..

12. Sender Address not displaying