dx8 newbe question
Author Message
 dx8 newbe question

Trying to figure out how to adjust my camera(player view)y
axis to simulate climbing a ramp.  I would think some kind
of collision detection. Does anyone has a sample code
snipet that can give me a clue?

Thanks,
Tino.

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 02:03:50 GMT
 dx8 newbe question
My guess would be find the normal direction of the surface
you are on and apply it to the look at point or something
like that.  If I see an example I will send.

Quote:

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 02:14:56 GMT

1. Some problems DX8.0-DX8.1

2. DX8 Newbie Question

3. dx8.1 3dsmax xfile export utility question

4. DX8 Sprite Collision Question.

5. NewBe-Question to Com-AddIns for Outlook 2000

6. Newbe VBA Excel/PowerPoint Question

7. dumb newbe question

8. Newbe question

9. Newbe question: How do I Add the Form1_Click Event

10. newbe question

11. NewBe Question...exe

12. newbe question