Where can I get directx for VB?
Author Message
 Where can I get directx for VB?

Hi!
Please let know where I can get directx for VB.  Thanks for any help.

Seth

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get directx for VB?
The best way is the DX7 SDK

Quote:
> Hi!
> Please let know where I can get directx for VB.  Thanks for any help.

> Seth

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get directx for VB?
Hi,

DirectX for VB is installed together with DirectX7 or DirectX7a, if you are
looking for programing information
have a look at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx/
and download the DirectX SDK which contains all samples and documentation

A.Nahr

Quote:
> Hi!
> Please let know where I can get directx for VB.  Thanks for any help.

> Seth

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. line graph in vb (canned routine)

2. 'Canned' data in VB program

3. Getting focus when 3dfx / directX game running

4. Getting Started with directx

5. How do I create a canned form?

6. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

7. Canned pages....

9. Crystal Reports Canned Code

10. Canned objects and/or images

11. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

12. Looking 4 Canned Control