Vb with 2 video ports
Author Message
 Vb with 2 video ports

Hi,

In a SalesHelp software, I have a notebook and an external monitor on the
video port.
The monitor of the notebook is only seen by the rep and the external monitor
seen by the customer.

The salesrep has on the laptop, navigation button, prices and function to
display large image of product, and I want to display on the external
monitor only the image of the product.

How do I do it in VB ?

Notice, that I am not a VB expert, but I want to know the faisability of my
need.

ths
Isabelle.

Wed, 13 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Black border around video, Video Decoders in VB

2. Viewing video (from Video capture device) in VB

3. Accessing video through the usb port

4. Serial Port Commuication / Streaming Video - Assistance Needed

5. VB Port Listening ** Only listening not bound to a port

6. Finding COM Ports - Mouse dies when VB talks to its COM Port

7. VB video tapes to learn VB????

8. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

9. VB - Live Video on VB form

10. VB - Live Video on VB form