Saving a DirectX Surface to a video (avi/mpeg) file
Author Message
 Saving a DirectX Surface to a video (avi/mpeg) file

Hi,
I have created an application that renders a 3D Animated Scene that a user
can 'walk' around in.  I want the user to be able to record their 'session'
to Media file (avi/mpeg whatever).  But I have been unable to find any
information on how to do this.
I can capture individual frames as screen shots.
I don't want the user to have to install another 3rd party screen capture
utility (i.e. Techsmith) I want it to work seamlessly for the user.

Any suggestions?

Thank You
--
Paul

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:57:07 GMT

1. Detecting when AVI/MPEG video file has finished

2. AVI/MPEG video file

3. VB 6 Need help creating video player (avi/mpeg) with Frame Advance (FF and RF)

4. Need code to make jpgs from MPEG MOV AVI video frame

5. Playing Video AVI or MPEG in VB Apps

6. Playing Video clips in VB5 AVI or MPEG

7. copying data from a DirectX8 surface to a DirectX 7 surface

8. Moving directX 8.0 surface Pixel data to Picture Box or array or file or anywher

9. Video, playing mpeg's and changing video height

10. Playing an AVI or MPEG file

11. Number of frames in AVI or MPEG file

12. Playing AVI and MPEG files