Direct X 9 - HELP
Author Message
 Direct X 9 - HELP

Hello.
I have One problem.
I download DirectX 9 SDK for VB.NET.
I Install it and Direct X 9.
When I run sample.
VB write : Namespace or type 'DirectX' for the Imports 'Microsoft.DirectX'
cannot be found.
/
Imports Microsoft.DirectX

Imports Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay

----------------------------------
I think that VB.Net can not find directX *.dll.-I think. But I don`t know
exactly.
If Anobyde can help me I will very Happy.
Thank you.

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:43:26 GMT
 Direct X 9 - HELP
Did you install the .Net framework first if you didn't it won't install the
managed code libraries

Quote:

> Hello.
> I have One problem.
> I download DirectX 9 SDK for VB.NET.
> I Install it and Direct X 9.
> When I run sample.
> VB write : Namespace or type 'DirectX' for the Imports 'Microsoft.DirectX'
> cannot be found.
> /
> Imports Microsoft.DirectX

> Imports Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay

> ----------------------------------
> I think that VB.Net can not find directX *.dll.-I think. But I don`t know
> exactly.
> If Anobyde can help me I will very Happy.
> Thank you.

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 07:26:34 GMT
 Direct X 9 - HELP

Yes, of course.
Net. Framework Install when I install Visual Basic.NET. Without
NET.Fremework I can not Install VB:NET.

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:27:45 GMT
 Direct X 9 - HELP
Then go into the DX SDK Redist directory and run mdxredist.msi to install
the managed libraries

Quote:

> Yes, of course.
> Net. Framework Install when I install visual basic.NET. Without
> NET.Fremework I can not Install VB:NET.

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 17:36:18 GMT

1. Direct X 7 or Direct X 8

2. Direct Animation Reference MISSING - PLease Help

3. Help me please with direct access to any address

4. Direct X FOR VB: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Direct text-to-speech DLL: need help file

6. Direct X Help

7. Direct X and VB.....Help me please!

8. Direct printing to forms - customer problems - help please

9. Help with direct-to-hardware commands

10. Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

11. !!!HELP DIRECTING TO IE!!!!

12. Need help in printing bitmaps direct from files or memory block (with 3.1API and VB3)