DX Release Versions
Author Message
 DX Release Versions

I am trying to find a list of previous DirectX release
versions. I have searched the Microsoft KB the DirectX
site and the MSDN site with no luck.
If Anyone could redirect me to where to find this
information it would be greatly appreciated.

I.E.:
DirectX 8.1 (4.08.01.0901)

Thanks

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:38:51 GMT

1. DX version

2. Setting up Lights and determining DX version

3. Finding DX Version?

4. International version or Service release problem

5. Announce: HTML Help Object Library version 2.5 Released

6. Service Releases and Runtime Versions

7. MSDE Manager Version G Released

8. New bugfixed version of LLBLGen released

9. ANN: New Version of DotNetBar released

10. DataGrid In VB.NET Release version

11. DirectorySearcher problem in release version

12. Is System.Web.Mail gone??? (in released version)