Wrong parameter???
Author Message
 Wrong parameter???

The documentation says that in order to get the size of the image, I must
pass a null second parameter to this function from IBasicVideo:

g_objBasic.GetCurrentImage buffersize, Null

Why is VB throwing "Invalid use of null" ?? It doesnt let me do this
either:

g_objBasic.GetCurrentImage buffersize

TIA for your answers,
Pablo

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wrong parameter???
Try using Nothing or ByVal 0&.
Quote:

> The documentation says that in order to get the size of the image, I must
> pass a null second parameter to this function from IBasicVideo:

> g_objBasic.GetCurrentImage buffersize, Null

> Why is VB throwing "Invalid use of null" ?? It doesnt let me do this
> either:

> g_objBasic.GetCurrentImage buffersize

> TIA for your answers,
> Pablo

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. eRROR 20553-Wrong parameter type

2. Wrong parameter ???

3. Please tell me what I am doing wrong - DAO parameter Append Query :(

4. Wrong number of parameters??

5. what's wrong with this code -- passing a parameter

6. ODBC Wrong number of parameters error - Newbie help please

7. Filling a Parameter through Code (Parameter Query)

8. Using Parameters from VBA Code in a Parameter Query Export

9. parameter query in VBA when parameter not a field

10. Using Parameter Queries with Optional Parameters

11. Parameter query w/ parameter specifying field name?

12. Help needed: Setting parameters in parameter queries