Looking for Tutorials
Author Message
 Looking for Tutorials

I'm looking for a real simple tutorial, for the Visual
Basic DirectX 8 SDK.  Preferably one that explains more
than the one that comes with the SDK.  If you know of any,
please tell me.
thanks

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 05:59:27 GMT
 Looking for Tutorials
I've got a few tutorials and sample downloads on my web site.  From a
minimal application up to more advanced topics.  I'm sure if you do a Google
search you will find many more tutorial sites relating to Visual Basic and
DirectX.  You should note that DirectX is not easy to learn, plan on
spending a lot of time reading the docs, etc.

--
Eric DeBrosse
http://www.blown.com/dx/

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and
do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation. The MVP program
does not constitute employment or contractual obligation with Microsoft.

Quote:
> I'm looking for a real simple tutorial, for the Visual
> Basic DirectX 8 SDK.  Preferably one that explains more
> than the one that comes with the SDK.  If you know of any,
> please tell me.
> thanks

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:52:37 GMT

1. I'm looking for tutorials!

2. Looking for tutorial about ocx and winsock.dll

3. looking for tutorial re: vb6 and webprogramming

4. Looking for tutorial/source to learn Web-based programming

5. looking for tutorial on vb databas

6. Looking for interactive .Net tutorial

7. looking for Basic tutorial

8. Looking For Visual Basic 5 Tutorials All Levels

9. Looking for a tutorial.

10. Looking for FAQ/Tutorial on Read/Write to a Text File

11. FlexGrid - looking for a tutorial

12. Looking for a basic tutorial website