Transparent surfaces
Author Message
 Transparent surfaces

Hi

I am a DX newbie and am leaning by doing. Unfortunately, I can't find a
solution to the current problem.

I have been adjusting the Texture sample from the SDK
(Samples\Multimedia\D3DIM.VB\src\tutorials\texture) to load custom bitmaps
(no problem as long as they're square), but I cannot get DX7 to remove the
background colour (i.e. make them transparent)

Can anybody help me?

TIA

Simon Waters

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent drawing on DirectDraw surfaces

2. DirectDraw Buffered Surface for a Primary Surface Flipping Chain

3. copying data from a DirectX8 surface to a DirectX 7 surface

4. transparent OCX with transparent label

5. BUG: Transparent Label on Transparent Control Does Not Display

6. Transparent UserControl with transparent label - Anyone?

7. Transparent UserControl with transparent label

8. Transparent MSChart ctrl or transparent PictureBox

9. Transparent controls are not Transparent in VC++

10. Transparent Label on Transparent User Control Problem

11. BUG: Transparent Label on Transparent Control Does Not Display

12. Transparent Form Is Not Transparent