Version Problem
Author Message
 Version Problem

If I use diretx 8.1 for my graphics programming will it
work with 95/nt/me/xp/2000 etc

Thanks in advance

Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:46:10 GMT
 Version Problem
No. DirectX 8.1 only runs on Windows 98 and up and Windows 2000 and up.
Windows NT only supports DirectX 3, while the last version of DirectX
supported by Windows 95 is DirectX 8.0.

      ........Wayne

"Recycling electrons into words since 1996."
Visit www.JustPC.com for details about my Visual Basic books, including
my newest: Windows Game Programming With Visual Basic and DirectX,
and the ASP.NET Database Programming Bible. Subscribe to the JustPC
Developer's Journal - a free email newsletter for Visual Basic programmers

Quote:
> If I use diretx 8.1 for my graphics programming will it
> work with 95/nt/me/xp/2000 etc

> Thanks in advance

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 00:34:14 GMT

1. Access Runtime Version Problem

2. Access97: Version problems with comctl32.ocx

3. DAO Version Problem

4. Outlook Version problem

5. Word - Comparing Document Versions Problem

6. Macro AND Word VERSION problem

7. MDAC Version problems ?

8. DLL/VBX Versions problem

9. Save to New version : problem with VBA and Excel OLE Automation

10. DAO Version Problems

11. need VB5 help with Custom OCX version problem

12. Version Problem