How to get the W component from a Mesh
Author Message
 How to get the W component from a Mesh

Okay what I mean is how do I extract quatarons from the
vertex buffer or make them I can extract vector3 from
them with no problem but the W is not present naturally
only the hdW which I think is the with of the
gemoetryical thinkness.

Thanks For The Help

Diabloice

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 02:15:57 GMT

1. Personal WS vs Peer WS

2. Mesh Names or Mesh Subset Names

3. Mesh Picking, Boned Animation, Faked Meshes

4. Progressive meshes / Simplifying meshes

5. Getting Individual Mesh Polys?

6. Q: getting version info of a component?

7. Getting com component path?

8. please help - getting RS from server COM component

9. Components gets Deleted from my HardDisk.

10. i am getting error sending stdPic to out-of-Process Component

11. Getting page component handles

12. Help, Getting DLL error on recordset after installing latest MDAC components