I'm new in DirectX for VB
Author Message
 I'm new in DirectX for VB

Hello, i'm new in DirectX for VB... Where can I download a tutorial to
explain me how to make a simple 3d engine ? Or can anyone send me a basic
one please ?
Thanks.

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:02:28 GMT
 I'm new in DirectX for VB
Damien:

Patrice comes to mind as the resident non-MS expert.
http://www.chez.com/scribe
Of course there is also the DirectX documentation
http://www.microsoft.com/DirectX
http://msdn.microsoft.com/Library
^- that URL should be _BURNED INTO YOUR RETINA_

Respectfully,
Timothy J. Bruce

</RANT>

Quote:
> Hello, i'm new in DirectX for VB... Where can I download a tutorial to
> explain me how to make a simple 3d engine ? Or can anyone send me a basic
> one please ?
> Thanks.

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:13:00 GMT
 I'm new in DirectX for VB
Hi Damien,

You could search "planet source code" as well. There are dozens of tutorials
in every language.Especially the tutorials by simon price are great value.
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

And of course, the good "old direct x fov vb" (www.dx4vb.da.ru/). They don't
have a top level domain at the moment, but the page ist good.

Well and there's the games developer network. I think they have vb tutorials
as well. (www.gamedev.net).

--
Gr?e aus dem {*filter*}space,
mondspeer

Quote:
> Damien:

> Patrice comes to mind as the resident non-MS expert.
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Of course there is also the DirectX documentation
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> ^- that URL should be _BURNED INTO YOUR RETINA_

> Respectfully,
> Timothy J. Bruce

> </RANT>

> > Hello, i'm new in DirectX for VB... Where can I download a tutorial to
> > explain me how to make a simple 3d engine ? Or can anyone send me a
basic
> > one please ?
> > Thanks.

Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:18:35 GMT
 I'm new in DirectX for VB
Also, www.flipcode.com has excelent resources related with and explaining 3D
engine creation

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:02:09 GMT

1. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

2. New VB Samples, Internet Client/Server, DirectX, Others

3. New VB Samples (Client/Server, Internet , DirectX, Others)

4. New VB Samples (Client/Server, Internet , DirectX, Others)

5. New VB Samples, Internet Client/Server, DirectX, Others

6. New to DirectX -- Need to generate tones in VB.NET

7. New to DirectX, but not VB

8. New in VB for DirectX

9. New VB Samples, Internet Client/Server, DirectX, Others

10. New VB Samples (Client/Server, Internet , DirectX, Others)

11. kyduke(kyduke@yahoo.com)'s New Logic - New sorting, New paging method

12. I'm New to VB, I wish to Pass 2 strs to a VB Function