order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD
Author Message
 order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD

Where do I go to get the SDK on disk? Its too big to
download at 56K.

Thanks

John

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:12:19 GMT
 order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD
Get a download manager and download it piece by piece or by a tutorial book
as it usually included on the CD.

How would you order it on a DVD?

Quote:
> Where do I go to get the SDK on disk? Its too big to
> download at 56K.

> Thanks

> John

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:05:09 GMT
 order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD
currently MS does not offer this.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, WindowsXP Inbox 3D Screensavers, and a

> Where do I go to get the SDK on disk? Its too big to
> download at 56K.

> Thanks

> John

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:19:33 GMT
 order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD
I'm pretty sure I got a DX 8.1 SDK CD with my MSDN subscription.

Tim

Quote:
> currently MS does not offer this.

> --
> Phil Taylor
> PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, WindowsXP Inbox 3D Screensavers, and a
> few more bits and bobs
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx
rights.

> > Where do I go to get the SDK on disk? Its too big to
> > download at 56K.

> > Thanks

> > John

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 03:46:18 GMT
 order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD
right, but its usually up to 6 months after the DX SDK ships that MSDN and
Platform SDK sync up.

we used to offer the DX SDK CD for a nomimal charge, but we discontinued
that service.

Quote:
> I'm pretty sure I got a DX 8.1 SDK CD with my MSDN subscription.

> Tim

> > currently MS does not offer this.

> > --
> > Phil Taylor
> > PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, WindowsXP Inbox 3D Screensavers, and
> > few more bits and bobs
> > http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx
> rights.

> > > Where do I go to get the SDK on disk? Its too big to
> > > download at 56K.

> > > Thanks

> > > John

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 03:29:22 GMT

1. DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?

2. DirectX 8.1 SDK.

3. DirectX 8.1 SDK and loss of Internet connection

4. ANN: DirectX 8.1 SDK now released

5. VB DX 8.1 sdk

6. DX 8.1 SDK setup error

7. VB.Net and DirectX 8.1?

8. Last Msg Re: SW FFB -- DirectX 8.1 (sorry)

9. directx 8.1

10. VB.NET and DirectX 8.1

11. DirectX 8.1 problem

12. Help Help directx 8.1