DirectX 9a download
Author Message
 DirectX 9a download

Hi,
Where can I download a stand alone copy of DirectX 9a for
Win 98se?
Sincerely & thanks,
{*filter*}

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 03:02:12 GMT
 DirectX 9a download
You need the DX9.0a developer runtime
and Microsoft (For lord knows what reason) has released
the update before giving developers the DX9.0a developer
runtime so they can code to it....
(Even better, if you apply the web based patch to your
development machine, you can no longer develop on it AT
ALL.)
Quote:

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 05:01:05 GMT

1. Directx 9a uninstall ??

2. DirectX 9a Windows XP installation

3. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

4. DirectX 9.0. SDK (downloading right now)

5. DirectX 7 BETA: Where to download

6. Complete download of DirectX 9?

7. DirectX Download

8. Can't download DirectX 9

9. DirectX 9.0a Download

10. Download DirectX?

11. Do anyone where to download the old version of DirectX 7.0 SDK

12. DirectX 7 SDK Download contains a Virus?