HELP
Author Message
 HELP

I HAVE 9 INSTALLED ON HERE, BUT THE GAMES DONT RECONISE
THAT I HAVE IT SAYIN I NEED 8.1 OR HIGHER
WATS GOIN ON??????

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:36:55 GMT
 HELP
first, dont shout.

does DXDiag recognize DX9?

then its likely a game issue.

Quote:
> I HAVE 9 INSTALLED ON HERE, BUT THE GAMES DONT RECONISE
> THAT I HAVE IT SAYIN I NEED 8.1 OR HIGHER
> WATS GOIN ON??????

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:31:13 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

8. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

12. help help help help help