Where i can find manuals to learn directx to VB
Author Message
 Where i can find manuals to learn directx to VB

Hi, i wanna do a 3d game in VB (RPG) and need somebody
tell me where i can find some manuals or something like
that to learn program directx in VB. Thanks

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 05:14:40 GMT
 Where i can find manuals to learn directx to VB
www.directx4vb.com
DirectX7 for 2D, DirectX8 for 3D, DirectX9 for .Net

Quote:
> Hi, i wanna do a 3d game in VB (RPG) and need somebody
> tell me where i can find some manuals or something like
> that to learn program directx in VB. Thanks

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:53:46 GMT
 Where i can find manuals to learn directx to VB
Hello
The best(my opinion) website about learning DX in VB is http://www.directx4vb.com
Hope this helps

--
With best regards
Trimbitas Sorin
| Hi, i wanna do a 3d game in VB (RPG) and need somebody
| tell me where i can find some manuals or something like
| that to learn program directx in VB. Thanks

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:06:28 GMT

1. Any manual for Begginers ( 3d / VRML / Directx ) ??

2. learn directx

3. best language to learn directX

4. line graph in vb (canned routine)

5. 'Canned' data in VB program