Joystick Buttons
Author Message
 Joystick Buttons

Is there a way to recieve a range (0-255) of
values for a joystick button press? I can
only seem to get either "128" or "0" (high
bit on/off).

I know for a fact that my joystick uses analog
buttons, as even the configuration window for
it shows these values changing as you press.

thanks,
ppu

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 06:50:10 GMT

1. How do I read joystick button only?

2. reading joystick button

3. * Joystick buttons and API

4. Help: Where did the joystick buttons go?!?!?

5. How can I detect when a joystick button is pressed?

6. Need help with Joystick positions and buttons

7. Reading joystick position/buttons in VB

8. Reading joystick position/buttons in VB

9. Joystick output (Joystick Programming in vb)

10. Regarding JOYSTICK in VB

11. Joystick support for VB.NET

12. Need Joystick Code