direct input error
Author Message
 direct input error

i get an Automation error in my program. it happens in my DirectXEvent8_DXCallback(ByVal eventid As Long) sub. can anyone tell me
what the error may be? also after i have clicked any mouse button the program looses focus of the mouse and it goes back to windows
having control over it and not only in my program. what can i look for to perhaps fix this problem?

if anyone would like a copy of the program to get a better idea please tell me. it's not very big so i can send it compressed to u
via e-mail.

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:33:17 GMT
 direct input error
You have to use the Implements Statement to use DirectXEvent8 if you are
then there might be an invalid command in the sub. You have to poll the
mouse and reaccguire it if the program loses it, same with the keyboard.

Quote:
> i get an Automation error in my program. it happens in my

DirectXEvent8_DXCallback(ByVal eventid As Long) sub. can anyone tell me
Quote:
> what the error may be? also after i have clicked any mouse button the

program looses focus of the mouse and it goes back to windows
Quote:
> having control over it and not only in my program. what can i look for to

perhaps fix this problem?
Quote:

> if anyone would like a copy of the program to get a better idea please

tell me. it's not very big so i can send it compressed to u
Quote:
> via e-mail.

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:19:23 GMT

1. Detecting Duplicate Entries On Direct Input

2. direct input vs BCP

3. Direct Input in VB 5 from Soundblaster live

4. Shell and re-directed input

5. getting a direct input from excel table

6. Direct Input : Action Mapper

7. Direct Input problem

8. Knowing program input while using Direct Draw 7.

9. Direct Input :: Foot Pedal Axis question

10. direct input

11. Direct Input, Monitoring Inactivity

12. direct input