DirectX 7's DirectDraw for Visual Basic 6 books?
Author Message
 DirectX 7's DirectDraw for Visual Basic 6 books?

Hi all,

Does anyone know one or more good books about 'DirectDraw
(DX7) for Visual Basic'. I looked for it on Amazon and
groups.google, but found nothing of such a kind. All such
books are written for C++. - I already found a few good
examples of DDraw/VB on planetsourcecode but I want to
understand the code and be able to make up (efficient))
code for myself.

Help would greatly appreciated - thanks in advance!

- Mark Geurds

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:28:34 GMT

1. Visual Basic Book for DirectX 8

2. Visual Basic and DirectDraw

3. A Good Embedded Visual Basic's Books

4. DirectX & DirectDraw in .NET

5. Direct3d, DirectDraw and DirectX

6. DirectDraw in DirectX 8.0

7. Direct3d, DirectDraw and DirectX

8. Direct3d, DirectDraw and DirectX

9. DirectDraw and other DirectX in VB

10. DirectDraw of DirectX

11. FS: Visual Basic/Visual C++/Computer books 1/2 cover price

12. FS: Visual Basic 5 books and Visual Studio 5 Enterprise software -- cheap