Check if directx is installed.
Author Message
 Check if directx is installed.

Hi

How I can get out if and wich DirectX-version is installed.

Thanks

Michael Zoephel

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:47:36 GMT
 Check if directx is installed.
see the sdk misc folder and the getdxver sample.

the dx setup api also provides this info.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, WindowsXP Inbox 3D Screensavers, and a

> Hi

> How I can get out if and wich DirectX-version is installed.

> Thanks

> Michael Zoephel

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:36:04 GMT
 Check if directx is installed.
DirectXSetupGetVersion will give you the version of DX currently installed.
There is also a setup1.exe project in the "Misc\DXSetup" folder from the SDK
that might help.

--
Eric DeBrosse
http://www.blown.com/dx/

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and
do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation. The MVP program
does not constitute employment or contractual obligation with Microsoft.

Quote:
> Hi

> How I can get out if and wich DirectX-version is installed.

> Thanks

> Michael Zoephel

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 01:01:08 GMT

1. DirectX installed and version check

2. Unable to install DirectX 9

3. Cant install directx 8.1

4. problems installing directx 8.1

5. Problems Installing DirectX 8.1

6. Installing DirectX 8.1?

7. Can't install DirectX 8.1

8. Installing DirectX for VB applications

9. Directx Install

10. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

11. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

12. Check whether ISAMs installed