VB DX 8.1 sdk
Author Message
 VB DX 8.1 sdk

where can i get the Visual Basic Direct X 8.1 SDK. i want the VB part only. i'm on dialup so i want a small download. i have 8.0 but
i figured i'd check out 8.1. see if there are any improvements to what i do

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:29:54 GMT
 VB DX 8.1 sdk
It's in the SDK Components section of the Downloads on MSDN, I believe.

Paul Choquette

Quote:
> where can i get the Visual Basic Direct X 8.1 SDK. i want the VB part

only. i'm on dialup so i want a small download. i have 8.0 but
Quote:
> i figured i'd check out 8.1. see if there are any improvements to what i
do

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:25:33 GMT
 VB DX 8.1 sdk
correcto-mundo.

--

Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a

> It's in the SDK Components section of the Downloads on MSDN, I believe.

> Paul Choquette

> > where can i get the Visual Basic Direct X 8.1 SDK. i want the VB part
> only. i'm on dialup so i want a small download. i have 8.0 but
> > i figured i'd check out 8.1. see if there are any improvements to what i
> do

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 02:29:01 GMT
 VB DX 8.1 sdk
or you can download
http://download.microsoft.com/download/winme/Update/8.0/W9X2KMe/EN-US...
.exe

using some download programs such flashget or dap.

Quote:
> correcto-mundo.

> --

> Phil Taylor
> PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a
> few more bits and bobs.
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx
rights.

> > It's in the SDK Components section of the Downloads on MSDN, I believe.

> > Paul Choquette

> > > where can i get the Visual Basic Direct X 8.1 SDK. i want the VB part
> > only. i'm on dialup so i want a small download. i have 8.0 but
> > > i figured i'd check out 8.1. see if there are any improvements to what
> > do

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:21:06 GMT

1. DX 8.1 SDK setup error

2. DX 8.1 and VB 6 video capture

3. ANN: New DX 8.1 Visual Basic 6 samples

4. dx 8.1 d3d crashes

5. Dx 8.1

6. DX 8.1 and VB6 for video capture

7. DirectX 8.1 SDK.

8. order DirectX 8.1 SDK on CD or DVD

9. DirectX 8.1 SDK CD?

10. DirectX 8.1 SDK and loss of Internet connection

11. ANN: DirectX 8.1 SDK now released

12. :DX SDK