dx81b winxp (Q321178).exe EVER???
Author Message
 dx81b winxp (Q321178).exe EVER???

I've found postings on this file dating back to 30 Jul 02 - Today is 01 Sep
02 and still no file?

This is highly frustrating. Anyone have a link to a file (in English, please)
that will get my son off my back for the system locking up?

Thanks a bunch.

Russ Clark

This message was posted using http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:28:16 GMT
 dx81b winxp (Q321178).exe EVER???
Has anyone found this file yet?  The MSDN sight doesn't have it on it's download
page - anyone else had better luck?

Thanks.

Russ Clark

This message was posted using http://www.gdse.com/

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:58:16 GMT
 dx81b winxp (Q321178).exe EVER???

Quote:
> Has anyone found this file yet?  The MSDN sight doesn't have it on
it's download
> page - anyone else had better luck?

> Thanks.

> Russ Clark

Try this...........

http://www.grandprixoz.net/php/filedb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=587

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 05:46:43 GMT
 dx81b winxp (Q321178).exe EVER???
apparently Microsoft wants you to pay 35$ for the call to
tech support for them to tell you where the file is
hidden.
Quote:

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 04:44:39 GMT
 dx81b winxp (Q321178).exe EVER???
XP SP1 contains this fix, so you can now download that to get the 8.1b
update for XP.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a

> Has anyone found this file yet?  The MSDN sight doesn't have it on it's
download
> page - anyone else had better luck?

> Thanks.

> Russ Clark

> This message was posted using http://www.gdse.com/

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:25:03 GMT

1. Dx81b winxp - qfe (q321178).exe

2. Specify DLL version when using mc.exe, rc.exe and/or link.exe

3. WANTED: SDK3.1 LIBW.LIB, LIB.EXE, LINK.EXE, RC.EXE

4. File Open/Save dialog in Access 2000 running on Win98, Win2K and WinXP

5. Automation code not working under WinXP

6. WinXP

7. MAPI, CDO, WinXP & Outlook 2k - Internet Only

8. VBA problem using RDO on WinXP or 2000 with Excel97

9. Excel 97 on WinXP Pro, early bound problems in VB

10. Running VB 6.0 application on WinXP

11. Porting Excel 2000 Toolbars in Win98 to Excel 2002 in WinXP

12. How to check mode in Outlook in WinXP?