Please help! - How to tell if a program uses Direct X
Author Message
 Please help! - How to tell if a program uses Direct X

Is there any way I can tell if a program is using Direct
X?  Is there any application out there that can be run to
tell me this information?

Reason being, we have over 1800 applications and we would
like to know which ones use Direct X and which don't.

Any help would be appreciated!

E-mail me at the above address!

Thank you!

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 05:14:42 GMT
 Please help! - How to tell if a program uses Direct X
Hello

Just use a dependecy program and look if your program link to a DX DLL

Hope this helps

--
With best regards
Trimbitas Sorin
| Is there any way I can tell if a program is using Direct
| X?  Is there any application out there that can be run to
| tell me this information?
|
| Reason being, we have over 1800 applications and we would
| like to know which ones use Direct X and which don't.
|
| Any help would be appreciated!
|
| E-mail me at the above address!
|
| Thank you!

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:25:05 GMT
 Please help! - How to tell if a program uses Direct X
Thanks for the great idea.  Is there a list available of
what DLL's Direct X has?

Thanks

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:24:12 GMT
 Please help! - How to tell if a program uses Direct X
dx*.dll

will probably be a good start.

Quote:
> Thanks for the great idea.  Is there a list available of
> what DLL's Direct X has?

> Thanks

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:11:36 GMT
 Please help! - How to tell if a program uses Direct X
Hello Michael

Press Start->Run->dxdiag and when the dxdiag form appears choose "DirectX Files".

Hope this helps

--
With best regards
Trimbitas Sorin
http://www.nekhbet.netfirms.com/index_ro.html
--
| Thanks for the great idea.  Is there a list available of
| what DLL's Direct X has?
|
| Thanks

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:58:00 GMT

2. Knowing program input while using Direct Draw 7.

3. Crystal Report Help Please or Tell me where to get Crystal Help

4. Please help: Program unloads slowly when Inet is used

5. Direct Animation Reference MISSING - PLease Help

6. Help me please with direct access to any address

7. Direct X FOR VB: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Direct X and VB.....Help me please!

9. Direct printing to forms - customer problems - help please

10. Direct X Error when running wizard... please help

11. Direct Draw - Please Help!

12. Help me please with direct access to address