migration file for directx
Author Message
 migration file for directx

Last time I had problems with directx, microsoft tech
support told me to rename the directx migration file and
reinstall windows.  I don't remember what the mirgration
file is called.  Anybody help me with this?

Sun, 09 Oct 2005 09:40:45 GMT

1. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

2. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

3. DirectX 9 doesnt repair corrupt files

4. Saving a DirectX Surface to a video (avi/mpeg) file

5. DirectX 7 Help File

6. missing DirectX files

7. Missing DirectX files - how to fix

8. avi files and directx 8

9. Moving directX 8.0 surface Pixel data to Picture Box or array or file or anywher

10. Load jpg and gif files with directx

11. How to play avi file in using DirectX

12. Help: How to play avi files with DirectX?