DX 4 VB
Author Message
 DX 4 VB

Hello Guys!

I have heard that "DX 4 VB" is down. That is horrible because it was a
website with very good tutorials.

But I have heard that they do it on a new server...

When does it come online again?

Good Bye

Andreas ten Pas
Vb-Action
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:33:28 GMT
 DX 4 VB
Seems up and running here. Try http://www.dx4vb.da.ru/

Patrice

Quote:
> Hello Guys!

> I have heard that "DX 4 VB" is down. That is horrible because it was a
> website with very good tutorials.

> But I have heard that they do it on a new server...

> When does it come online again?

> Good Bye

> Andreas ten Pas
> Vb-Action
> http://www.vb-action.de

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:36:30 GMT
 DX 4 VB
Cool! It is not good that this brilliant asite has not a .com-adress on the
net. But in my opinion that is not important because this site is so popular
and famous!
Quote:
> Seems up and running here. Try http://www.dx4vb.da.ru/

> Patrice

> > Hello Guys!

> > I have heard that "DX 4 VB" is down. That is horrible because it was a
> > website with very good tutorials.

> > But I have heard that they do it on a new server...

> > When does it come online again?

> > Good Bye

> > Andreas ten Pas
> > Vb-Action
> > http://www.vb-action.de

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:43:30 GMT
 DX 4 VB
The linked site is just empty!!!
Quote:
> Seems up and running here. Try http://www.dx4vb.da.ru/

> Patrice

> > Hello Guys!

> > I have heard that "DX 4 VB" is down. That is horrible because it was a
> > website with very good tutorials.

> > But I have heard that they do it on a new server...

> > When does it come online again?

> > Good Bye

> > Andreas ten Pas
> > Vb-Action
> > http://www.vb-action.de

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:44:32 GMT
 DX 4 VB
Works fine here (using IE 5.0). Try
http://www.vbexplorer.com/DirectX4VB/TUT_DX8_DG.ASP and the DirectX 8
tutorials links are also ok...

Quote:
> The linked site is just empty!!!

[cut]

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:31:30 GMT
 DX 4 VB
I thinked VB-Explorer was down, too. What is happened?
Quote:
> Works fine here (using IE 5.0). Try
> http://www.vbexplorer.com/DirectX4VB/TUT_DX8_DG.ASP and the DirectX 8
> tutorials links are also ok...

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:56:23 GMT
 DX 4 VB
www.directx4vb.com

Quote:
> Hello Guys!

> I have heard that "DX 4 VB" is down. That is horrible because it was a
> website with very good tutorials.

> But I have heard that they do it on a new server...

> When does it come online again?

> Good Bye

> Andreas ten Pas
> Vb-Action
> http://www.vb-action.de

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:59:06 GMT

1. Starting DX with VB

2. VB DX 8.1 sdk

3. Vb vs DX color

4. DX 8.1 and VB 6 video capture

5. VB DX book ?

6. DX 8 and VB 5

7. Seeking VB DX MIDI Sample Code

8. VB.NET and DX 9

9. C++ Win32 DLL causes VB DX app to crash

10. :DX SDK

11. Is there a work-around for installing MSDE on a i486 DX 100mhz

12. DirectDraw (Dx 9.0 Managed) - How to scale and write text