Specifying no targets with dp8vclient.settransmittargets
Author Message
 Specifying no targets with dp8vclient.settransmittargets

Hello
    I'm now working with DirectPlay8Voice in Visual Basic and I'm trying to
set no transmit targets with dpclient.SetTransmitTargets(ltargets,0). The
DX8 docs doesn't specify how, but I've used the method for dpserver (passing
an empty array as ltargets). The problem is that my program or VB crashes
with this instruction. I've also tried setting ltargets(0) to DVID_NOTARGET,
altough SDK docs tell it's not used, but I get an Automation Error
    Thanks in advance:

Juan Daniel Lpez

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:16:24 GMT

1. MakeTable QueryDefs -- Specifying the Target Table?

2. Specifying Target Frame question

3. Specifying the Target Frame

4. Specifying target frames in Redirect statements

5. How can specify target for the new url in web project ?

6. Q: How to get foreign key target from Index in VB/Access97

7. Read the target of a shortcut?

8. Save Target As

9. Outlook Drag & Drop Target

10. Attaching Target file instead of shortcut

11. Reading a target from a shortcut?

12. Target printer ?!