need help creating a water effect
Author Message
 need help creating a water effect

Hi Guru's

can anybody show me how i can create a nice water effect.

I have a simple form with a background image, and i want to implement
an mouseover water effect, like if you nudge your finger in a puddle.

I've found on my search through the web a nice Pascal example,
but first it's pascal, and second it contains much asm stuff inside.

how would you solve something only with vb6 and directx[8/9]

sorry I'm a absolute newbie in directx and so I need your help.

thanks alot
- Mark

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:24:36 GMT

1. Color cycle: water effect & game dialogs

2. Realtime Bump mapped water effect in Qbasic

3. water effect(for the gurus)

4. Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect

5. create a fade effect or any other effect like morph between two open forms

6. creating wait window like effect

7. Creating Wait window like effect

8. Create Panel Animation effect

9. How to create OnMouseOver effect in VB

10. Creating the same effect as Outlook's grouped messages window

11. creating a mirror effect

12. Creating a look through lense effect in vb.