Begining DirectX
Author Message
 Begining DirectX

Hi

I am an experienced vb.net programmer making my first
forays into DirectX (in particular Direct3d).

I would appreciate if any of you could list out some good
starting points for understanding basic concepts

Regards

William Kane

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:26:09 GMT
 Begining DirectX
The VB.Net Direct3D tutorial samples in the DirectX9 SDK are a great
starting place.

Quote:
> Hi

> I am an experienced vb.net programmer making my first
> forays into DirectX (in particular Direct3d).

> I would appreciate if any of you could list out some good
> starting points for understanding basic concepts

> Regards

> William Kane

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 06:30:47 GMT
 Begining DirectX
hey..
    the best place to learn about directX is  directx4vb.com . it provides u
with very practical examples n very easy tutorials to understand..  its the
best according to me..   hope u liek it..  bye,..

regards..
phalgun

Quote:
> Hi

> I am an experienced vb.net programmer making my first
> forays into DirectX (in particular Direct3d).

> I would appreciate if any of you could list out some good
> starting points for understanding basic concepts

> Regards

> William Kane

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:08:20 GMT

1. Begining application - Outlook 2K

2. Test for begining of word

3. How to insert text at the begining and end of a heading

4. DataGrid - Begining edit of new row in code

5. help with Begining Vb .net

6. begining books

7. database begining

8. VB Begining

9. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

10. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

11. DirectX 9.0A end-user runtime and Managed DirectX.

12. compatibility problem between directx 8 applications and directx 9...