fonts are cloudy in battlefield 1942
Author Message
 fonts are cloudy in battlefield 1942

I have the game battlefield 1942 and when i had dx 8.1 on
the game ran fine. I then installed directx 9.0 and all of
the fonts in the game became cloudy and blurred and nigh
on impossible to read.
Pls help! its basically all i use my computer for and i
love this game! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:28:45 GMT
 fonts are cloudy in battlefield 1942
what gfx card do you have? You should look up your driver settings

Quote:
> I have the game battlefield 1942 and when i had dx 8.1 on
> the game ran fine. I then installed directx 9.0 and all of
> the fonts in the game became cloudy and blurred and nigh
> on impossible to read.
> Pls help! its basically all i use my computer for and i
> love this game! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 05:05:44 GMT
 fonts are cloudy in battlefield 1942

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 fonts are cloudy in battlefield 1942
Hi, sorry about this but, well heres the story.

I downloaded dx9 via microsofts 'active' internet download
system. While i was waiting i began playing bf1942. Also
while waiting i minimised bf1942 and began toying around
with the anti-aliasing settings for my brand new Leadtek
gf4 Ti4200 graphics card.I was noticing no change in the
games graphics and decided the changes must be too minute
to notice.
Dx9 downloaded - i installed and relaunched bf1942, to
notice that the fonts were cloudy. It turns out that the
anti-aliasing did kick in, but not until after i
relaunched bf1942, leading me to think that it was
directx9s fault. :) Many thanks though to Marius Scmidt
and Marcus Andersson for your help.

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 06:24:53 GMT

1. Hi, I am having trouble with bar code font not working

2. Fonts, Fonts and damn Fonts!!!!!

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. font fOnt foNt fonT foNT? argh.

8. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

9. Get width of text in pixels (taking into account font, font size and style)

10. Userform fonts not obeying font property specs

11. Windows Display Font Sizes Vs. Application Font Sizes

12. Large font and small font problem