DirectX Transform
Author Message
 DirectX Transform

Part of the DirectX Media SDK is the Surface Factory and ways to trnasorm
surfaces,wipe etc.
I have examples of this in C++ but it doesn't seem to be present in the VB
type library. How can I use these features. Will this require API calls?
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DirectX Transform
You'll find a hack about that at my site
http://www.chez.com/scribe/en/dxtransform_us.htm

In would suggest using DirectAnimation if possible... Perhaps something will
show up in later DX releases...

Patrice

Quote:
> Part of the DirectX Media SDK is the Surface Factory and ways to trnasorm
> surfaces,wipe etc.
> I have examples of this in C++ but it doesn't seem to be present in the VB
> type library. How can I use these features. Will this require API calls?
> Can anyone help?
> Thanks

Mon, 18 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transforming with .Transform() Method : Transforming only part of the entire XML

2. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

3. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

4. Routine that transforms a Numeric into Words

5. Routine to transform a Numeric into a non Numeric

6. transform .asp to vba for report

7. Transform number to text in Access 2.0

8. (Q) How to format a TRANSFORM query var

9. Transforming String into Double

10. Transform Word97 into a notepad lookalike.

11. GDI+ transform

12. samples for transforming an ASN1 string to XML string