Problems with CaptureBuffer
Author Message
 Problems with CaptureBuffer

I'm develop an aplicattion in V.B. for save wav file.

the format of buffer is 8000, 8, 1 (8Khz, 8bits, mono)
I define a Capture Buffer for 60 second's
(.lBufferBytes = 8000 * 60) and read it every second with
GetCurrentPosition.

The lWrite value of DSCURSORS must by 8000*nSeconds aprox.
but the real value is between 7200 and 7300 *nSeconds
aprox.(1hour of capture are 59 minutes of return values)

If change then frequency the result its then same, recive
less values that the theoric Frequency*seconds

 If i save with other soft of record (Audiotools) save the
correct values.

Thank's and sorry for my English

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:30:35 GMT

1. problems problems problems

2. Problems, Problems, Problems.....

3. Problem!Problem!Grid Problem!

4. Problems, problems, problems...

5. The 3048-Problem - Please, MS FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!

6. Mask for dates problem; Save failed problem

7. Bookmark problem partly solved, but I got another problem

8. VSA - MethodInfo.Invoke Problem/Reflection Problem

9. Instalation Problem + Class problem (automation) (VB+Access)

10. datagrid problem or SQL problem?

11. Drop and Drag Problem and Deployment Problem in VB 50 Enterprise

12. OLE DROP AND DRAG PROBLEM AND DEPLOYMENT PROBLEM