The file vfwwdm32.dll is a beta version??
Author Message
 The file vfwwdm32.dll is a beta version??

i just dl'ed v.8.1 and the 3d thing isnt working, and
under display it says "The file vfwwdm32.dll is a beta
version, which is unsupported and could cause problems.
You should reinstall DirectX to get the latest version."

so.. i reinstalled it 3 times and its still there and the
problem didnt correct itself and this is pissing me off.
someone please email me and help me.. --kyle

Tue, 25 May 2004 07:22:46 GMT
 The file vfwwdm32.dll is a beta version??
I believe that is an old file, from Video for Windows, that we just report
on. MFC suffers from a reporting issue too, eg the version is reported as
beta even when its final, but those are informational only.

what do the dxdiag display tests do?

checked http://www.geforcefaq.com for mobo+chipset info?

not running netmeeting?

Quote:
> i just dl'ed v.8.1 and the 3d thing isnt working, and
> under display it says "The file vfwwdm32.dll is a beta
> version, which is unsupported and could cause problems.
> You should reinstall DirectX to get the latest version."

> so.. i reinstalled it 3 times and its still there and the
> problem didnt correct itself and this is pissing me off.
> someone please email me and help me.. --kyle

Wed, 26 May 2004 02:43:34 GMT

1. vfwwdm32.dll is incorrectly installed

2. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (1/1)

3. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (0/1)

4. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

5. Announcing BETA Two version of MySQL provider for .NET

6. Announcing BETA version of MySQL provider for .NET

7. Beta Version

8. Problems from beta versions

9. Visual Basic.NET Beta version?

10. Shareware Registration System version 1.10 Beta testers wanted

11. VB.net beta version

12. Announcement: UCalc Fast Math Parser - new beta version