Simple Double Buffering Requirement
Author Message
 Simple Double Buffering Requirement

I have a simple 2D graphics requirement (rendering can be totally met with the VB Line method and other VB graphics methods), but I need double buffering to give a smooth update.  Is DirectX8 a minimum requirement?

Thanks and best regards

Sam

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:56:13 GMT
 Simple Double Buffering Requirement

DirectDraw 7 is easier and more designed for 2D. I woldn't use Direct3D8 for a pure 2D graphics program unless it was absolutely neccessary. http://www.exhedra.com/DirectX4VB/

  I have a simple 2D graphics requirement (rendering can be totally met with the VB Line method and other VB graphics methods), but I need double buffering to give a smooth update.  Is DirectX8 a minimum requirement?

  Thanks and best regards

  Sam

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:22:25 GMT

1. Dotnet - Double buffering, GDI+ - confused ...

2. Double Buffer Colors Off Slightly

3. Double Buffering

4. double buffering

5. Double buffering sample

6. waveOutWrite double buffering in VB

7. Double buffering in VB

8. Double Buffering in VB

9. Double buffer using PaintPicture?

10. Double-Buffer Woes

11. Exist Double Buffer?

12. Double Screen Buffering in VB-standard?