game wont work
Author Message
 game wont work

Hi i am having a problem with my xp home edition.
the thing is i have bought some games return to castle
wolfenstein and splinter cell. but they wont work, well
splinter cell worked 2 times but when i turned off my
computer and started it up the next day it didnt work.
also when i start up my windows Xp there is a message
saying something about cannot find file cmd32.exe
something like that.
splinter cell had some things it needed to have done
before working proberly such as different version of
driver for my graphics card Geforce2 mx 400 i did all the
things they recommended but still doesnt work.
hope somebody can help me.
ps: sorry the writing!

Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:39:58 GMT
 game wont work
Sounds like a repair is required on your WinXP, cmd32.exe is an important
file i believe.

Hi i am having a problem with my xp home edition.
the thing is i have bought some games return to castle
wolfenstein and splinter cell. but they wont work, well
splinter cell worked 2 times but when i turned off my
computer and started it up the next day it didnt work.
also when i start up my windows Xp there is a message
saying something about cannot find file cmd32.exe
something like that.
splinter cell had some things it needed to have done
before working proberly such as different version of
driver for my graphics card Geforce2 mx 400 i did all the
things they recommended but still doesnt work.
hope somebody can help me.
ps: sorry the writing!

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:51:06 GMT

1. Random query wont work in ASP

2. KB Q278379 ActiveX DLL method wont work on a Form with a subform

3. "currentdb.name" wont work for me

4. Highlighting text - wont work in Word2000

5. why wont this work ???

6. Merge wont work???

7. why wont scripting work?

8. why wont this work?

9. Why wont this code work

10. Dongle wont work???

11. SQL problems, it wont work!

12. DataForm Wizard MS Chart wont work properly???