directX and voice
Author Message
 directX and voice

I was wondering if anyone has any sites that may describe how to use DX8 in
VB.  I want to make a program that changes voice pitches etc...
Im new to vb but i think i get it ;), but as of yet i have not found any
good sites with regards to DX in VB.

Thanks for those that reply.

Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:21:47 GMT
 directX and voice

Quote:
> I was wondering if anyone has any sites that may describe how to use DX8
in
> VB.  I want to make a program that changes voice pitches etc...
> Im new to vb but i think i get it ;), but as of yet i have not found any
> good sites with regards to DX in VB.

Although it is currently down, and looking for a new provider, search
"DirectX 4 VB", on google and use their cache feature to preview some of the
pages. Also, a simple DirectX search will reveal sites such as Voodoo VB,
and others which can guide you in your quest :-)

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:13:09 GMT

1. CT-VOICE.DRV Creative Memory Mode Voice

2. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

3. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

4. Voice Response System - Visual Voice Pro ?

5. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

6. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

7. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

8. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

9. Voice Programmierung mit Modem USR Sportster Voice 33.6

10. Voice Mail - Programming a Voice modem

11. SAPI voice recognition with VB6: Hoarse voice?

12. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App