installation problem with 9.0a
Author Message
 installation problem with 9.0a

I downloaded Direct X 9.0a but when I try to install it
it says it has not been tested for Windows XP
compatability and cancels the install. I tried setting
windows to not check for certification but it does it
anyways and doesn't give to the option to continue it
just closes out. Any suggestions or solutions?

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:44:27 GMT
 installation problem with 9.0a
Hi Revolver, I am having the exact same problem
installing directx9.0.  I have no answer for you sorry.
If you do come on a solution, would you please e-mail me
and let me know what you did?
Thank You

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:13:01 GMT
 installation problem with 9.0a
I also have the same problem as you.
Can anyone here solve this problem?

Thx anyway.

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:02:08 GMT

1. Directx 9.0a silent installation

2. DirectX 8.0a installation failure

3. DB GRID in VB 4.0a problems

4. Numerous VB4.0a Problems ?????

5. Problem/question using VB4.0a and VSS 4.0

6. VB4.0a-16:DBCombo/DBList problem.

7. VB 4.0a fixes MSCOMM problem?

8. dx9.0a install problem, and question

9. Dx9.0a problem with D3D

10. VB 4.0a - Does this fix SQLServer/ODBC problems

11. installation problem / path problem

12. Need help with Distribution/installation problem problem