Need help with SDK Please!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 Need help with SDK Please!!!!!!!!!!

To get DirectX SDK and the documentation, you may go to
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; Currently version is 8.1 and we suggest
you use it under Visual Studio 6.0, the .NET version of DirectX will be
included in DirectX 9.

Shi Gao
This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no
rights. Enjoyed ASP.NET? http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:13:49 GMT
 Need help with SDK Please!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I am wanting to program a game and my friends said i
should get Direct X SDK to program it. Well i have it and
Visual Stuido 6, Open GL, and all the extra components. I
have found material on the other two (how to program and
use them), but i cannot find anything that can teach me
Direct X SDK. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
would vry much like to learn this but i can't find any
books or stuff on the internet. Also when using this
should i go to Visual studio .NET is a newer version than
6.0? Thank You for the help.

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:53:22 GMT

2. Speech SDK..Help Please

3. Please help: Netware SDK 12 w/VB5

4. Speech SDK Help Please

5. Please Help: Win 95 SDK

6. ADO 3.1 and PPC SDK conflict -- please help!

7. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed

8. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

9. Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock

10. HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

11. EnumEnhMetaFile Help Needed! (Please Please Please)

12. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE