DLL problem?
Author Message
 DLL problem?

I have a problem with the EA Sports "NHL 2003 Demo", i
can't run it because i get the following messege, "The
D3D8.DLL file is linked to missing export
DDRAW.DLL:DdEntry12."

I think it has to do with DirectX version 8.1, it seems
that it isn't installing right.. I check what version it
is after installing and rebooting and it says version 4.0
or something.. but that can't be because I installed NHL
2002 and that came with a higher version of DirectX than 4

HELP PLEASE!! im desprete.

-Phil

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:59:18 GMT

1. OLEAUT32.DLL problem with MsVbVm50.Dll - Help!

2. VB application, DLL problem in dofferent PC , Need a DLL viewer

3. COM DLL calling external non-COM DLL problem.

4. Option Explicit and DLLs Problem, Masked Edit Problem

5. VB6 DLL problems

6. Help with DLL problem needed

7. VBA232.dll - problems

8. 97: VBA DLL problem

9. VBA332.dll problems HELP!

10. Access 2.0 DLL Problem

11. Comdlg32.dll Problem Under Win98

12. FM20.DLL problem in JAPANESE language