writing media to file
Author Message
 writing media to file

Hi,

I'm using the file writer filter to output my media to a
file.  I can do this using the Graph Editor, but to
programmatically do this, I would need to access file
writer filter's IFileSinkFilter2 interface, which isn't
available to VB.  What's the work around?

Thanks in advance,
Paul Asarak

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:41:19 GMT

1. Playing Media Files (Quicktime/real player/win media)

2. Edit/write buffer Media Player play video from memory

3. media files converting to .vbs files

4. Writing a VBS file which reads and writes to the registry

5. Cancelling file writing process during long writes

6. Writing Templates from Webclass doesn't write entire htm file

7. Writing comma delimited text files using double quotes - Write Statement

8. Wave files & Win Media Player

9. Media Files

10. Timer and File Location In Media Player(ActiveX)

11. Win Media Video Files

12. Need Help file for Media Player control