dplay voice
Author Message
 dplay voice

hi,
I am working on a voice chat client server program in VB but am facing a
problem. there are no samples provided for the same. ALl the samples use
peer connection.
I used the simple server and the simpleclient  sample in vb and modified it.
 on the server side I created a voice forwarding session after hosting the
normal session.
on the client side after the connect comple i created a voice client and
called connect on it.
none of the methods failed or returned an error . still it does not work.
the voice client server application sample in c++ works perfectly well on
the machine.
if  anyone can give me a solution to this problem it will be very helpfull

thanks in advance
rahul

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:12:03 GMT

1. dplay voice client/server

2. CT-VOICE.DRV Creative Memory Mode Voice

3. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

4. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

5. Voice Response System - Visual Voice Pro ?

6. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

7. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

8. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

9. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

10. Voice Programmierung mit Modem USR Sportster Voice 33.6

11. Voice Mail - Programming a Voice modem

12. Dplay tutorial