IFont in VB.NET
Author Message
 IFont in VB.NET

Hi!

I'm using VB.NET and DirectDraw 7. I want to be able to change TrueType Font
for a DirectDraw Surface. This is done by the SetFont method on the surface
but I can't supply the required IFont type. Is there a solution to this in
VB.NET? I don't want to wait for DX9.

The reason for this is that I'm making my custom control. This is a winodwed
full screen component which has alot of text and colours. I tried using GDI+
but when I used an image as a backbuffer it was too slow. Is there anyway to
speed up drawing operations.

/Emil
MicroPlast AB

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 17:13:39 GMT

1. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

2. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

3. how to use the system.net.sockets and system.net in VB.net

4. VS.Net + Cr.Net and VB.Net

5. Difference between VB NET and VB NET 2003

6. Convert VB.Net to C#, convert C# to VB.Net

7. VB.NEt Beginner: Creating a COM+ Object in VB.net

8. vb.net 2002 or vb.net 2003 beta

9. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps

10. VB.NET DLL's With A VB.NET App

11. REXEC from ASP.NET or VB.NET

12. VB.net and asp.net