Dpnsrv Still Running After App Dies
Author Message
 Dpnsrv Still Running After App Dies

I don't think I'm killing the directPlay8Server properly cause the Dpnsrv
is still running after the app has shutdown. Should Dpnsrv still be
running, is there anything that would normaly keep it running, should I be
posting my code for shutting down the server? Help!

Cheers, Bob.

Wed, 26 May 2004 19:02:37 GMT
 Dpnsrv Still Running After App Dies
DPN server stays around for at least five minutes after the application is
closed...

Quote:
> I don't think I'm killing the directPlay8Server properly cause the Dpnsrv
> is still running after the app has shutdown. Should Dpnsrv still be
> running, is there anything that would normaly keep it running, should I be
> posting my code for shutting down the server? Help!

> Cheers, Bob.

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:12:13 GMT

1. Die Win 95 Die!!!!!

2. VB/Access app dies w/ multiple users

3. Form locks and dies when app focus is lost

4. Re Launching a App when it dies

5. Form fails to paint, app dies - why?

6. My Apps Died

7. VBScript Dies on another machine, but runs on mine

8. Looking for tool to make AVI files from JPG stills

9. Creating time-lapse AVI movie from SNAPPY stills?

10. create fog on a stills picture

11. Pulling PC Cam stills with an API

12. running DOS PROgram from VB APP using variables in the app