ddraw not updating
Author Message
 ddraw not updating

what is the newest version of ddraw because I don't think
that it is updating.  I have used other detection
software than dxdiag and they tell me that my directx
version is below 8.1 but it looks like they test
ddraw.dll.  By the way I have DirectX 9.0a. Also, my
DDraw version according to dxdiag is 5.03.0000.0900 .

thanks in advance,
James

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:48:16 GMT
 ddraw not updating
Hello
The last DirectDraw is DDraw 7.
When was made your "other" detection software because it is possible that it is older than DX8(the first version of DX that came
without DDraw)?

Hope this helps

--
With best regards
Trimbitas Sorin
| what is the newest version of ddraw because I don't think
| that it is updating.  I have used other detection
| software than dxdiag and they tell me that my directx
| version is below 8.1 but it looks like they test
| ddraw.dll.  By the way I have DirectX 9.0a. Also, my
| DDraw version according to dxdiag is 5.03.0000.0900 .
|
| thanks in advance,
| James

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:08:25 GMT
 ddraw not updating
Yeah, my other software came with a game called America's
Army: Operations, it is fairly new and fuly updated
infact the version I have is the full version of the
newest version, if that makes sense, not updated.  I
think it might have something to do with my video card
being incompatible for it also, I have a Nividia Riva
TNT2 Model 64.  The game uses the Unreal Engine, also
used in all the Unreal FPS games.

Hope that's enough info and thx in advance,
James Leitz

Quote:

Quote:
>| what is the newest version of ddraw because I don't
think
>| that it is updating.  I have used other detection
>| software than dxdiag and they tell me that my directx
>| version is below 8.1 but it looks like they test
>| ddraw.dll.  By the way I have DirectX 9.0a. Also, my
>| DDraw version according to dxdiag is 5.03.0000.0900 .
>|
>| thanks in advance,
>| James

>.

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:21:22 GMT
 ddraw not updating
Hello
Yesterday I installed Heroes III:Warlords of the wasteland and when the program checked for my current DX version it returned ...
Unknown version of DX.I have DX 9.0.
The conclusion is that they use a wrong detection sytem, so the problem isn't generated by your video card.
DDraw isn't updating(it remains DDraw7,now all its functions are included in D3D) and in future I think it will completely
dissapear.

Hope this helps

--
With best regards
Trimbitas Sorin
http://www.nekhbet.netfirms.com/index_ro.html
--
| Yeah, my other software came with a game called America's
| Army: Operations, it is fairly new and fuly updated
| infact the version I have is the full version of the
| newest version, if that makes sense, not updated.  I
| think it might have something to do with my video card
| being incompatible for it also, I have a Nividia Riva
| TNT2 Model 64.  The game uses the Unreal Engine, also
| used in all the Unreal FPS games.
|
| Hope that's enough info and thx in advance,
| James Leitz

Quote:

| >|
| >| thanks in advance,
| >| James
| >

| >.

Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:29:06 GMT

1. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

2. ADODB.Recordset.Update does not update?

3. CAB files not updating on client side when VBscript is updated

4. SQL Update not Updating

5. Access updated crystal not update!?

6. Access updated crystal not update!?

7. Bound controls not updating ADO with adodc.recordset.update command

8. UPDATE query not updating records

9. Updating textbox via code not updating recordset

10. oledb: foxpro index file not updating after inserts and updates

11. not visible text box not updating database

12. DirectX error messages ddraw.dll problem