Is there a way to put text over video ?
Author Message
 Is there a way to put text over video ?

Any ideas ?

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:03:41 GMT
 Is there a way to put text over video ?
render the video to a 3d texture, then draw 3D text over top.

see the VMR9 Texture sample and the D3D text3D sample

--
Phil Taylor

> Any ideas ?

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:15:38 GMT

1. Better ways to put text into textbox??

2. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

3. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

4. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

5. MCI: Putting Video On a Form

6. Put text inside a circle in a Rich Text Box

7. Putting Text into a text box

8. vb4: put tab chr(9) in label.caption or text box.text

9. Boy Am I stuck.....For/next output to a text box (5.0)

10. Am I allowed to copy texts and DLLs?

11. How to write a text on a video ?