Depth Buffer Help: Will this work?
Author Message
 Depth Buffer Help: Will this work?

making sure your near/far ratio doesnt exceed about 1-10,000 is a good idea.

others have posted on this before.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a

> I am hoping to save some work here by asking if anyone has
> an opinion on this idea I have.  I have a terrain mesh and
> I am experiencing depth buffer problems due to the size of
> the terrain.  What if I were to assemble my scene and then
> scale the whole thing down so it fell within a good range
> for the z-buffer?  Can anyone see any problems with this?
> Any other ideas on dealing with this problem?

> Thanks!
> Matthew Hanna

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:31:05 GMT

1. Depth Buffering problems

2. Willing to work for free....

3. Programmer willing to work very inexpensively

4. Advanced: Explain how multitaksing works, in depth

5. Help wanted - willing to pay fair hourly rate

6. Anyone willing to help HS student?

7. Anyone willing to help HS student?

8. anyono willing to give help

9. printing and graphics help needed- willing to pay

10. Need serious help and willing to compensate for it

11. Need serious help and willing to compensate for it

12. Response.Buffer=false - still doesn't work