sending video over the net?
Author Message
 sending video over the net?

Quote:
video
>from one machine where the capture takes place to another
>maching where the rendering takes place (much like how
>netmeeting works).  the hard part seems to be creating a
>filter graph that spans machines.  any help would be
>appreciated.
>.

giggles - but this is the topic I came to post a question
about.
Read <A
HREF=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>this</A>
 about the DirectShow RTP filter.

There is _very little information available from the main
sites about it.

Tue, 25 May 2004 23:32:36 GMT

1. CE.NET VS.NET Video Files

2. Getting a message sent to me with Net Send

3. Send a message (comparable to net send) using NetBIOS API

4. Getting a message that was sent to me with Net Send

5. Send a message (comparable to net send) using NetBIOS API

6. Getting a message that was sent to me with Net Send

7. Net Send in VB.NET

8. run net.exe (net send) with external commands

9. WANTED: Trying to write VB prog to send video via modem to a viewer

10. Video Control / MSVidWebDVD Samples for VB.NET DVD playback

11. video capture via firewire in VB.net