DX9 VB .Net Docs--WHERE?!
Author Message
 DX9 VB .Net Docs--WHERE?!

I've installed the DirectX 9.0a SDK and have also tried
the smaller VB .Net version of the SDK, but can only find
C/C# documentation in it.  Where is the VB .Net-specific
documentation for DirectX 9?

Thanks,

James

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 06:38:47 GMT
 DX9 VB .Net Docs--WHERE?!
The "Managed" docs apply to both C# and VB.Net.

Quote:
> I've installed the DirectX 9.0a SDK and have also tried
> the smaller VB .Net version of the SDK, but can only find
> C/C# documentation in it.  Where is the VB .Net-specific
> documentation for DirectX 9?

> Thanks,

> James

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 08:29:55 GMT

1. Direct3D, DX9 VB.NET DrawPrimitives Limitation?

2. VB.NET/DX9 Presentation Paramters Device Window

3. Vb.Net / DX9 tutorials?

4. Creating a mesh (DX9, VB.NET)

5. IndexBuffer / VB.net / DX9

6. VB.Net Docs

7. Word Docs - Look for example to create them from VB.Net

8. Decent Docs for VB.NET

9. Is there a VB Donkey.NET version for the released DX9 and .NET?

10. How to create ActiveX Docs in .NET?

11. Generating HTML Docs from VS.NET

12. Create mesh DX9 question, Lighting.VB example