Problems with namespace System::Collections::Specialized
Author Message
 Problems with namespace System::Collections::Specialized

Ok, I found it for myself:

the <System.DLL> must be included in addition to the
<mscorlib.dll> :-( --Beginner....

Quote:

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 22:11:20 GMT

1. Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not create System Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler, System

2. Managed C++ can't see System::Text::RegularExpressions namespace

3. about the namespace System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp

4. ? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_

5. System.Runtime.InteropServices.VTableCallsNotSupportedException

6. NOTIFICATION_EVENT_IR_DISCOVERED -is not supported

7. Odd problem with System.Collections.SortedList

8. System.WinForms Namespace problem....

9. System.Management.ManagementObject problem

10. System.CodeDom, System.CodeDom.Compiler, and Microsoft.CSharp Namespaces

11. bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf

12. System.Text.RegularExpression.Regex problem